Name: Chris Tasker
Discipline: Swim, bike, run or any combination of the three
Coaching Philosophy: with good planning, good training and good humour will come amazing achievements.
- 4x Ironman finisher, 3 or which were in Lanzarote (there's something special about that race)
- 24hr solo MTB races - Mountain Mayhem and Sleepless in the Saddle
- 6 years on the RAF Biathlon (skiing/shooting) and Cross Country skiing team
- Ultra running - Pembrokeshire Coastal Challenge (78miles multi-day running stage race)
Bucket List event: RAAM (Race Across America), Norseman and UTMB (Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc).
- Fabian Cancellara: Spartacus, a great athlete and good role model of how sportsmen should represent themselves and the team around them.
- Helle Frederiksen: If you don't follow Helle on social media you really should, she has documented her comeback from terrible long term injury to the top flight of long distance triathlon, another top role model and awesome athlete.
Favourite Food: Something cooked in our home made pizza oven, mostly bread, pizza and potatoes.
On a day off I like to: Day off? With 3 Weimaraners and a French farmhouse to restore, days off are not a common occurrence right now! But you can’t beat a long run with the dogs and no technology!
Dislikes: Dishonesty and laziness.
Favourite Quote: I'm not into quotes.